A charter flight can be the answer you are looking for when scheduled flights don't meet your time frame. We are quite flexible and able to accommodate most requests for flights within Iceland, as well as international flights.
The Beechcraft Kingair 200 is our workhorse, it seats up to 9 passengers comfortably, has both the high and fast qualities of a modern day jet and is capable of operating from shorter runways than any aircraft in it's class, making it ideal for charter flights in Greenland and Iceland, as well to Scandinavia and the UK.
Our fleet also includes a Piper Chieftain and Cessna 206, which are also available for charter flights. Read more
Mýflug Air has provided tour operators and individuals with transport solutions for many years.
There are four airports available to handle international flights; Akureyri, Egilsstaðir, Keflavík and Reykjavík. By connecting through Keflavík international airport it is possible to make connecting flights to destinations in Europe, USA and Canada.
Examples of domestic flight times:
- Reykjavik - Akureyri 0:40
- Reykjavik - Egilsstadir 0:55
- Reykjavik - Hornafjordur 0:50
- Reykjavik - Isafjordur 0:35
- Reykjavik - Lake Myvatn 0:50
- Reykjavik - Saudarkrokur 0:40
- Reykjavik - Westman islands 0:20
- Reykjavik - Vopnafjordur 0:55
Examples of flight times to international destinations:
- Reykjavik - Vágar / Faroe Islands 1:45
- Reykjavik - Kulusuk / Greenland 1:40
- Reykjavik - Narsarsuaq / Greenland 2:40
- Reykjavik - Sisimiut / Greenland 3:05
- Reykjavik - Ilulissat / Greenland 3:00
- Reykjavik - Constable Pynt / Greenland 1:35
- Reykjavik - Sondrestrom / Greenland 2:50
- Reykjavik - Nuuk / Greenland 3:00
- Reykjavik - Copenhagen / Denmark 4:15
- Reykjavik - Bergen / Norway 3:00
- Reykjavik - Oslo / Norway 3:40
- Reykjavik - Stockholm / Sweden 4:00
For further information or for a price quote, please contact: